16:29 18th Jun, 2015
Motorola Moto X 1st And 2nd Gen Android 5.1 Updates Coming Next Week
Things get confirmed for once.
Motorola’s Senior Director of Software Product Management, David Schuster had an interesting announcement to make on Google+. The director finally gave owners of the 1st and 2nd generation Moto X a reason to smile. This is because the official software updates according to him, are confirmed to be rolling out next week.
The soak tests for the same have already been pushed out to some lucky owners today. So if all goes well, we can expect the Android 5.1 update to begin seeding as early as next week.
According to David Schuster, the soak test has already begun rolling out to the following countries for the following products:
Moto X (2nd Gen)
Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore and Sweden
Moto X (1st Gen)
Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and United Arab Emirates
So after a number of false alarms and tweets from various representatives it is good to have some official news; at least for Moto X (1st gen) owners in India.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones