14:01 18th Jun, 2015
Nokia Looking To Sell HERE Maps To German Automotive Group | TechTree.com
Nokia Looking To Sell HERE Maps To German Automotive Group
Not satisfied with the current bid.
It is indeed all about the ‘to and fro’ between Nokia and its bidders for its HERE Maps division. Seems like Nokia is interested in selling off its maps division to potential bidder, that is a group of German carmakers. But for now the 4 billion USD bid seems a bit too less.
The Finnish company is expecting another round of bidding even though, many of its bidders have moved out because of Nokia’s genuine interest with the automotive group.
The 4 billion USB bid seems like a small talk for a massive mapping division. More so because Nokia acquired Navteq Corp back in 2008 for 8.1 billion USD.
While Nokia’s CEO, Rajeev Suri did mention a month earlier that the company is not in a hurry. It seems like the dropping value of HERE Maps will force the company to close the deal at the same price, before it hits the ground.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals