14:01 18th Jun, 2015
Nokia Looking To Sell HERE Maps To German Automotive Group
Not satisfied with the current bid.
It is indeed all about the ‘to and fro’ between Nokia and its bidders for its HERE Maps division. Seems like Nokia is interested in selling off its maps division to potential bidder, that is a group of German carmakers. But for now the 4 billion USD bid seems a bit too less.
The Finnish company is expecting another round of bidding even though, many of its bidders have moved out because of Nokia’s genuine interest with the automotive group.
The 4 billion USB bid seems like a small talk for a massive mapping division. More so because Nokia acquired Navteq Corp back in 2008 for 8.1 billion USD.
While Nokia’s CEO, Rajeev Suri did mention a month earlier that the company is not in a hurry. It seems like the dropping value of HERE Maps will force the company to close the deal at the same price, before it hits the ground.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers