11:36 18th Jun, 2015
OnePlus One 64 GB Price Slashed To Rs 19,998 | TechTree.com
OnePlus One 64 GB Price Slashed To Rs 19,998
The new price cut is valid only on June 18 on Amazon India
Popular Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is pretty much known for its unique price cuts in the past.
We all know that OnePlus had recently celebrated its anniversary with a Re 1 discount on its flagship One's actual price.
Now, the company seems to have employed a similar strategy to tackle its competitor Xiaomi Mi 4 64 GB's new cut down price.
The new price of the OnePlus One 64 GB at which the smartphone will be sold on Amazon India on June 18 is Rs 19,998 which is Rs 2,001 less than the actual price.
The uniqueness about this price slash down is that it is Re 1 less than the Xiaomi Mi 4 64 GB.
While Xiaomi has slashed the price of its Mi 4 64 GB premanently, the OnePlus One's price cut seems not to be a permanent move.
However, it is worth noting that the OnePlus One flagship maker has recently announced a permanent $50 price cut in the international market, especially in UK and EU.
[Also Read: Xiaomi Slashes Mi 4 Price By 16% To Rs 14,999]
To recap, the OnePlus One flaunts a 5.5-inch full HD display, and is powered by a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor paired with Adreno 330 GPU and 3 GB of RAM. It offers 16 GB and 64 GB internal storage, but no microSD card to expand it.
The flagship also features 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, 3,100 mAh battery, and connectivity options like LTE support, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. On the software front, it runs on Cyanogen OS 12 or Oxygen OS.
However, we do not know whether which company among OnePlus and Xiaomi is benefiting the most with these price cuts, but, we are pretty sure that the customers are the ones who are actually taking advantage of these moves.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India