12:37 10th Jun, 2015
Leaked Images Of The BlackBerry Oslo Surface Online | TechTree.com
Leaked Images Of The BlackBerry Oslo Surface Online
Appears to be a Passport on a budget.
BlackBerry’s Passport smartphone is certainly not breaking any records, but it is catering to the needs of BlackBerry fans who had been waiting for something new.
While the device saw a positive review from us, it did not appear to have received a great response globally which may have something to do with its price.
This according to a new leak, seems to be getting rectified. No, BlackBerry is not going to lower the price of its behemoth but will soon be launching a cheaper version of the Passport which is currently codenamed the Oslo.
One look at the BlackBerry Oslo and it clearly looks like the Passport on a budget (and a lot like the Nokia E61). Up close there is a lot of detail with the design but we cannot help but notice the plastic panels on the front, while the back cover gets a textured rubberised surface with some metal fittings.
[Also Read: Review: BlackBerry Passport]
As for the hardware, the source claims that it remains exactly the same, including the Passport's camera bits and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
The QWERTY keyboard laden smartphone seems to be heading to the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance