12:08 22nd May, 2015
Google Updates The Android Wear App On Google Play
The latest update brings in WiFi Support and Emoji Drawing.
After nearly a month since Google unveiled some major updates to Android Wear, the Internet giant has finally come up with an update to its Android Wear app too.
With this update, Google has finally introduced WiFi support and a host of other new features to its Android wear app which can be downloaded from Google Play.
So, now, users also have the option of displaying apps even when their arm is relaxed or moving, such as during a jog.
The update also adds new touchpad gestures for more convenience and you could pull up the contacts screen by swiping left and scroll through the texts or alerts with just a simple flick of your wrist.
As we know, the Android Wear App is dedicated to smartwatches running on the same operating system and it helps connect both your Android Wear and your Android smartphone.
According to Google Play Store, the app is said to be recently updated on May 18 and connect your Android Wear to WiFi and get notifications even when away from your phone.
The update also comes with following changes and features;
- Scroll through notifications with a flick of your wrist.
- Quickly see apps, contacts, and actions by touching the watch face.
- Draw emojis and have more fun with messaging.
It looks like Google has finally decided to take some serious steps to stand against the more popular Apple Watch which is currently making roars in the market.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance