11:26 14th May, 2015
Skype Translator Now Available For Everyone | TechTree.com
Skype Translator Now Available For Everyone
The translator app converts your conversation into another language in near real-time.
If you are a vivid Skype user and you always wondered how would you converse with a person who don't understand English, then, the popular IM service has come up with a permanent answer to you.
Yes. Skype now translates users' conversations in real time with its recently unveiled Skype Translator app.
So, now, you might be wondering as to how will this Translator work and how will it be helpful to you. It's simple.
Skype has also uploaded a video on YouTube explaining how this translation works.
You can now call almost anyone who has Skype and your conversation is translated into another language in near real-time.
And this translation is displayed as a transcript of your call and the best part is that, it supports nearly 50 languages from Arabic to Yucatec Maya. What better could you ask for from Microsoft?
However, the translation app is currently available exclusively on the Windows app store and is compatible with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 preview edition.
TAGS: Skype Translator
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals