10:38 24th Apr, 2015
Google Makes Keep ‘Handy’ With Android Wear Support | TechTree.com
Google Makes Keep ‘Handy’ With Android Wear Support
You can not only view, but also create notes from your smartwatch.
While Google Keep is not the closest alternative to Evernote, it makes for a great quick note-taking app that every Android smartphone owner can make use of.
But with a new update, Google extends its app support to the Android Wear platform as well, by introducing a handy app that works in sync with your smartphone.
The new app update that comes from the Play Store and adds support for Android Wear smartwatches.
All you have to do to open the app is to simply say “Ok Google, open keep” and your notes show up on your smartwatch. Want to do more? Well, you can even take notes with the new app by saying “Ok Google, take a note” meaning that you can now even create notes from your Android Wear-powered smartwatch.
A very handy addition indeed, and all of this comes after Google Keep’s previous update that allowed for adding labels to categorise notes.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India