17:02 22nd Apr, 2015
Android 5.1 Lollipop Finally Out For Motorola Moto X In Brazil
After an extremely long wait, the update’s roll out has begun.
Yes, the Motorola Moto X (1st Gen) has finally begun receiving its much-awaited Android Lollipop update. For now the update has begun rolling out in Brazil only, but we can say that it will begin a wider roll out gradually because the handsets are pretty much identical.
Indeed, Motorola has spent a lot of time on this update. The software has been soak-tested for ages and hopefully we do not see many bugs when it reaches Moto X owners out here in India.
Still then, there are a ton of changes that await users of the Moto X. This is more so because users have been stuck with Android KitKat for a very long time.
The changes include the refreshingly new Material Design with colour everywhere. The new recents menu and all the new animations that you would expect from stock Android 5.0 Lollipop with all the bug fixes.
Also included are the Moto-centric features like Moto Assist, including Moto smart screen, Moto Voice, and Moto Shares
For all the new features you can click on the Source link given below.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones