15:34 22nd Apr, 2015
Google’s Android 5.1.1 Changelog Is Finally Official | TechTree.com
Google’s Android 5.1.1 Changelog Is Finally Official
Wondering what’s changed? Well nothing much in short.
Google has yet to push out its Android 5.1.1 update for its Nexus devices. So most of us eagerly wanted to know what comes with the new update. Well, now there’s finally a changelog out in wild and apparently not much has.
The official changelog comes from AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and sports the build number LMY47V.
As it turns out, it is just another bug-fixing update with a couple of performance improvements.
Apart from the the plethora of bug fixes, we have improvements in the camera time-out duration on the Nexus 5 and the Nexus 6. Chromecast gets improvements as well in terms of the remote passthrough feature that allowed only certain TV remote controllers to control the dongle.
The usual security fixes are also included which is why the update is not tagged as v5.2 but just v5.1.1.
Expect the update to show up in coming weeks where it will be first available as an image for those who cannot wait for the OTA update to arrive.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India