15:34 22nd Apr, 2015
Google’s Android 5.1.1 Changelog Is Finally Official
Wondering what’s changed? Well nothing much in short.
Google has yet to push out its Android 5.1.1 update for its Nexus devices. So most of us eagerly wanted to know what comes with the new update. Well, now there’s finally a changelog out in wild and apparently not much has.
The official changelog comes from AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and sports the build number LMY47V.
As it turns out, it is just another bug-fixing update with a couple of performance improvements.
Apart from the the plethora of bug fixes, we have improvements in the camera time-out duration on the Nexus 5 and the Nexus 6. Chromecast gets improvements as well in terms of the remote passthrough feature that allowed only certain TV remote controllers to control the dongle.
The usual security fixes are also included which is why the update is not tagged as v5.2 but just v5.1.1.
Expect the update to show up in coming weeks where it will be first available as an image for those who cannot wait for the OTA update to arrive.
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020