13:23 27th Mar, 2012
Genius Launches Portable Stereo Gaming Speakers
The SP-i250G can also be attached to audio devices; retails at Rs 2500.
For those of you who game on your laptop, and are not particularly fond of the sound quality of the inbuilt speakers, Genius has something that can help you out there. The Taiwan-based company has launched a new set of portable stereo gaming speakers called the SP-i250G under its GX Gaming product range. Each set consists of a pair of omni-directional stereo speakers, out of which you can use a single speaker with any audio device, such as an MP3 player, a tablet, or a notebook.
The speakers measure 71 (w) x 40 (h) x 71 (d) mm and weigh 188 grammes per set. They can be switched on \ off by twisting it at the centre, and the 470 mAh rechargeable battery claims to offer eight hours of playback on a single charge. Sporting a 40 mm neodymium driver and a gold plated plug to reduce noise, the speaker also comes with an LED ring in the middle that changes colours when music is playing.
The box pack contains two speakers, the USB audio-cum-charging cable, two pouches, and a multi-language user manual. Priced at Rs 2500, the Genius SP-i250G speaker comes with a one year warranty. You can pick it up for Rs 2250 via Flipkart.com.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week