11:20 08th Apr, 2015
LG G4 Smartphone To Launch With An f /1.8 Lens
Teasers also lead us to believe that there is a lot of leather involved.
As with LG tradition, they almost always end up revealing 80 percent of the product before launch.
So with the LG G4, it is indeed nothing new since the leaks have already confirmed its form factor and now thanks to the teasers even the lens set up. But there’s more.
The recently released teaser video shown below, clearly shows off the abilities of the new, brighter f/1.8 lens, which is even brighter than Samsung’s offering on the Galaxy S6. Lens apart, we get a good view of the back with the lens set up that shows off the new lens along with the laser focus assist system and the dual LED flash.
Also visible are the typical LG controls on the back below the camera set up.
But what we also get a good view of, is the leather back, that did not look special at first, but seems to now show up in every teaser and invite we have seen lately.
Indeed this means that we could see LG experimenting with back covers with different textures (similar to Motorola) on its G4 flagship.
Well, whatever it is, we will know on the 28th of April when LG announces the handset globally.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance