15:42 06th Apr, 2015
LG UX 4.0 Leaks; Will Debut With The LG G4
Improvements, improvements and some more.
While every one is waiting for LG to unveil its G4 flagship smartphone on the 28th of April, LG has now begun teasing us with what will be the software that shows up inside it.
Yes, LG has actually released a video showing fans how the LG UX 4.0 looks like and as far as we can tell, it does come with a lot of improvements.
At first glance things do not look any different. But LG has worked on it and the bigger changes are indeed a lot deeper.
This would involve changes to the camera UI that now offers a much-needed manual mode along with Expert Shot, Quick Shot and the new Gallery that will utilize the power of the Snapdragon 810 processor.
While those sharp-looking icons have simply gotten flatter, there are improvements to the home widget and we now also have a Smart Board that expands to offer a lot more and deliver contextual information depending on the weather and location (including health tips).
Everything else is pretty much an improvement over an existing feature and seems that LG’s new UX 4.0 seems to be getting heavier with its skinning compared to Samsung that is headed the other way.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance