17:04 30th Mar, 2015
Walk-in Apple Watch Customers Will Not Qualify For An In Store Purchase | TechTree.com
Walk-in Apple Watch Customers Will Not Qualify For An In Store Purchase
Online purchases will be the only way to obtain one.
Leaked training documents that are in place to prepare the store team to deal with different customer situations, indicate that Apple will not be selling any smartwatches to customers who step in to try it out.
Walk-in customers who step into an Apple Store will not be able to purchase an Apple Watch, but will be guided by the team as to how to place a product order for the same online.
“If a customer walks in and wants to purchase a watch, offer the option to try on a watch. Then help them place an order online or through the Apple Store app,” says the document.
Since this comes from the training manual, it could simply mean that Apple is expecting low stocks. More importantly Apple could just be doing a trial run to figure out how much inventory it needs to keep ready, since this is a new product after all.
News is that Apple is expecting low inventory at the beginning of sales, but will eventually move to in-store purchases once the demand decreases and the initial rush subsides.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance