17:04 30th Mar, 2015
Walk-in Apple Watch Customers Will Not Qualify For An In Store Purchase | TechTree.com
Walk-in Apple Watch Customers Will Not Qualify For An In Store Purchase
Online purchases will be the only way to obtain one.
Leaked training documents that are in place to prepare the store team to deal with different customer situations, indicate that Apple will not be selling any smartwatches to customers who step in to try it out.
Walk-in customers who step into an Apple Store will not be able to purchase an Apple Watch, but will be guided by the team as to how to place a product order for the same online.
“If a customer walks in and wants to purchase a watch, offer the option to try on a watch. Then help them place an order online or through the Apple Store app,” says the document.
Since this comes from the training manual, it could simply mean that Apple is expecting low stocks. More importantly Apple could just be doing a trial run to figure out how much inventory it needs to keep ready, since this is a new product after all.
News is that Apple is expecting low inventory at the beginning of sales, but will eventually move to in-store purchases once the demand decreases and the initial rush subsides.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals