15:30 25th Mar, 2015
Amazon Brings Its Kindle Voyage To India
Clearly the best Kindle that Amazon has made so far.
Amazon has finally announced its Voyage e-reader for the Indian market. The device comes with big improvements and indeed takes the ebook reading experience up a notch with efficient hardware.
Frankly speaking, the device has gotten slimmer, lighter and now comes with a clearer display.
The Kindle Voyage comes with that same 6 inch screen; but this time it packs in a higher 300 ppi instead of the older 212 ppi meaning that everything literally seems like print (or clearer).
Amazon’s best e-reader gets a cleaner and seamless front thanks to the redesigned flush front bezel. The specially reinforced glass front along with the magnesium back panel makes the new device both durable and sleek.
Again the glass is a micro-etched and while being anti-glare also comes with a paper like texture.
The reader has gotten slimmer at 7.6 mm and still manages to pack in the new PagePress sensor that reacts to a subtle increase of pressure, triggers a page-turn, and provides a haptic response when you do the same. Also included in the Voyage is that all-new built-in adaptive light sensor.
All-in-all if you are a Kindle user, the Voyage is indeed a good upgrade and but if you are new to Kindle then you might as well start with something less pricey like the All-New Kindle (Touch).
The Kindle Voyage is priced at Rs. 16,499 and the Kindle Voyage 3G (with free 3G) is priced at Rs. 20,499 and is already available for purchase on Amazon.in.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones