12:32 23rd Mar, 2015
LG G2 Owners In India To Get Android 5.0 In Q2
Its a long wait, but it will be worth it.
LG seems to have finally broken its silence about its Android 5.0 Lollipop update for LG G2 owners in India. The company in a response to a tweet finally gave out the good news that the much-awaited update is coming, and that it should arrive by the second quarter of this year.
While this is indeed good news for owners of the LG flagship in India, it seems like the news may have come in time as many may have geared up to push off the handset in exchange for an updated G Flex 2 instead.
The LG G Flex 2 may be updated with the latest Qualcomm silicon, but we are pretty sure many would have issues with the whole “flexing” bit.
[Also Read: Review: LG G2 - In A Galaxy Of Its Own]
So the Lollipop update in short may allow G2 owners to stick to their handsets a bit longer; until LG teases us with its next G4 flagship.
As for the G2 it is still a pretty capable handset that sports a snappy Snapdragon 800 processor that is not under-powered by any means. The newer version of the handset is currently available for Rs 28000 and LG will throw in 4G bands to make it worth the price tag, which is why it made it to our list of 4G LTE smartphones.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance