16:09 20th Mar, 2012
iBall Intros New Dual-SIM Feature Phone
Fab9 targets the youth, priced at just Rs 2800.
iBall, the electronic company known mostly for computer peripherals, and recently tablets, has made a new addition to its range of phones with the dual-SIM Fab9. This bar style feature phone with a slim profile is targeted at youths who want entertainment on the move, in addition to making calls. Accordingly, it comes with a dedicated key for the music player, and FM radio with a powerful speaker. It comes preloaded with content including songs from Agneepath, audio and video songs, and the movie Dabangg, to keep the user entertained.
With a 2.4" display, it features a 1.3 MP camera. Connectivity is provided by Bluetooth, WAP, and GPRS. The phone supports English and Hindi languages. It also comes bundled with a free 4 GB microSD card, and sports mobile tracker functionality. The 1200 mAh battery is specified to support a talktime of up to 5 hours, music playback of 7 hours, and standby time of up to 300 hours. The iBall Fab9 comes at just Rs 2800.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance