14:41 05th Mar, 2015
NVIDIA Announces Its Most Powerful GPU, The Titan X
Promises it to be the most advanced GPU the world has seen.
NVIDIA has been on a roll lately and while its Shield set-top box was received well, the company did not stop with that. NVIDIA announced its all-new high-end Titan X graphics card at the Game Developers Conference with plenty of demoes, pitting it as the most advanced GPU ever built.
The Titan X is clearly not something that everyone will be able to afford. It took thousands of engineers, years to develop, design and build.
With a 12 GB frame buffer and 8 billion transistors, it can pretty much run anything you throw at it with some really impressive frame rates.
The chip was designed keeping in mind the needs of VR headsets like the Oculus Rift and ran the company’s Crescent Bay prototype on full settings at an above average 90 fps.
Indeed NVIDIA is betting big on the Titan X and Oculus as the two companies work together to make a graphically-rich virtual reality experience accessible to gamers everywhere. More impressive was the Unreal 4 engine-powered demo called “kite” which was pretty detailed by today’s rendering standards.
Details about the price of the card have not been announced yet, but you can expect that to blow you away as well, when it arrives.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020