13:25 30th Jan, 2015
LG Comes Clean About The Snapdragon 810 Overheating Issue | TechTree.com
LG Comes Clean About The Snapdragon 810 Overheating Issue
States that it did have problems with the chipset.
LG has finally broken its silence about the whole Snapdragon 810 overheating issue. While the company remained mum about the topic during the LG G Flex 2 launch, a recent press conference seemed like the right opportunity to clear things out with the media.
The Korean electronics giant states that it did have problems with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset. The 64-bit, octa-core chipset from Qualcomm apparently did have a heating problem, but LG claims that it was only with the initial batch from the supplier.
Seems like LG wanted to clear any doubts about the LG G Flex 2 smartphone that sports the chipset in question. This will indeed clear doubts for consumers who may have changed their decision earlier, when they heard about the issue.
So finally it seems that earlier Samsung-related rumours were true after all.
Apart from the whole chipset scenario, LG also delivered bits of information about its next LG G4 flagship smartphone. Seems like the use of metal in the G4’s construction would indeed be directly related to consumer interest about the same.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India