12:19 29th Jan, 2015
AirType Changes Name To Noki; Sends Out Invitations For Beta Program | TechTree.com
AirType Changes Name To Noki; Sends Out Invitations For Beta Program
It has been an extremely long wait, but the project seems to be moving forward.
After long period of silence, the AirType team from Texas has finally given us a heads up on what is happening about their interesting product. Seems like the project is progressing and apart from a name change we may actually be able to type on any surface or in the air pretty soon.
AirType has now changed its name to Noki. While the team’s goals remain the same, Noki has finally begun reaching out to interested users for its beta program that will launch by the end of the year.
Noki will not only follow and adapt to your keystrokes (with the help of those hand bands), but will also auto correct what you’re typing thanks to its accompanying app for devices.
The concept is pretty neat and we are interested to see if the company gets it right. If they do, the typing accessory will indeed allow you to type without the need for carrying around a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance