16:18 27th Jan, 2015
Rumour: HTC Has A One M9 And A One M9 Plus In The Works
In fact, the One M9 Plus may pack in a special surprise as well.
While HTC has only let us know that they will be present with a flagship smartphone at the Mobile World Congress this year, leaks do tell us a lot more. While the HTC One M9 (Hima) seems to have been leaked out already, leaker @upleaks mentions that HTC will have two other smartphones to show off under the same branding.
The lower-priced one will be called the Hima Ace or M9 Ace, which in all probability will end up being a Mini version of the flagship. Next in the line is the standard One M9, which we have seen leaked images of recently.
What is new, is the presence of a bigger version of the One M9 tagged as the One M9 Plus. The smartphone apart from a bigger screen size will sport a cheaper MediaTek processor for South Asian markets.
That aside, the leaker also mentions that the smartphone will pack in something special in the form of a fingerprint scanner. along with the possibility of a duo camera set up as well.
As always we would suggest that you to take all of this information with a pinch of salt as they are still rumours. But with the announcement almost a month away, we think that there is plenty of time for these rumours to turn into hard facts.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499