14:08 14th Jan, 2015
Samsung To Tone Down TouchWiz To Nexus 6 Levels With The GALAXY S6 | TechTree.com
Samsung To Tone Down TouchWiz To Nexus 6 Levels With The GALAXY S6
Certainly seems to be bigger news than the GALAXY S6 itself.
While we know that Samsung will announce a GALAXY S6 with a dual-edged screen soon, what seems to be bigger news is what we have received today. Samsung it seems is actually planning to tone down TouchWiz; and by toning down we are talking about a Nexus 6 like stock experience.
This is indeed bigger news than the GALAXY S6 as well, as many users (ok, everyone) seem to hate TouchWiz. We are pretty, sure that Samsung may have considered the idea during the recent revamp and this may be the lucky year for Samsung fans after all.
Samsung after the recent revamp seems to be delivering the goods in the hardware department. But what bogs down all of that awesome hardware is the horrid TouchWiz Layer which functionality aside, looks horrible as well.
Sources say that Samsung will not get rid of the TouchWiz features. It’s just that they wont be obvious and visible like they are in its smartphones today.
Seems like the GALAXY S6 will grab a lot of attention when it is unveiled this year... And we are thinking, in a good way.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals