11:15 08th Jan, 2015
BlackBerry Unveils Its Android Wear Companion App For BBM
While BBM isn’t going places, we are delighted to see BlackBerry take an interest in the platform.
BlackBerry plans to take discreet messaging to the next level with its BlackBerry Messenger companion app for Android Wear-powered smartwatches. The Canadian company announced that it would soon launch the app that seems to be getting polished right now, by early 2015.
Like every other app developer these days that has rolled out support for Android Wear smartwatches, BlackBerry seems to have finally given in an delivered support for the same. The company has now moved a step deeper into the Android platform by introducing BBM for Android Wear.
The app is very similar to the WhatsApp app for Android Wear and will allow you check messages, reply to them and even browse through saved messages with a swipe. BlackBerry takes things a bit further by even letting you review and accept invites while on the move, reducing the need to pull out your smartphone from your pocket.
All-in-all a great companion if your use the BlackBerry Messenger on your Android device.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband