11:19 31st Dec, 2014
Confirmed: HTC To Show Off A Desire Handset At CES 2015 | TechTree.com
Confirmed: HTC To Show Off A Desire Handset At CES 2015
While many of us wished that the smartphone maker would showcase the best that Qualcomm had on offer, we were all wrong.
Taiwanese smartphone maker, HTC has now made things official by posting on its Weibo account that it will be showcasing its next Desire offering at CES 2015. While the rumour mill was clearly up to the brim with murmurs about the HTC Hima being showcased at CES in January, HTC kind of made things official that it is not time for the Hima just yet.
While leaker @upleaks has been pretty confident about the above, he also mentions that HTC could announce a device tagged as the A-52 which belongs to the Desire range. It also happens to sport a 13 MP camera so there is indeed nothing new here to look at on the HTC stand as of now. We guess that this could be another revamped version of the Desire EYE albeit a bit cheaper because its current price somehow does not justify the device's hardware.
So the HTC Hima will indeed make an appearance in March at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. Let's hope that Qualcomm and LG have something to show off at CES to keep things interesting in January.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India