13:24 30th Dec, 2014
Qualcomm Teases LG G Flex 2 To Be Announced At CES
Coming from Qualcomm, lets hope that the device sports the latest Snapdragon 810 SoC.
Qualcomm has begun teasing us with a device that will sport the company’s best chipset yet. The device will be announced next week at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show (CES) happening at Las Vegas in about a week from now.
While Qualcomm gives no clues about which manufacturer the device belongs to, it is pretty obvious from the image, that it will be LG who will take the stage. The image literally gives it away; and from what we can deduct, it will be the rumoured LG G Flex with those command and power buttons on the back. What tells us that it belongs to the G Flex series, is that pattern that we saw on the original G Flex smartphone (but this one looks a lot better).
While the tweet mentions that it will be a Snapdragon 800-powered smartphone. Qualcomm in all probability refers to the series of chipsets, meaning that this could either be the 805 or the all-powerful 810.
Whatever be it, we will know in a week’s time and we are pretty sure that LG will be posting some teasers soon.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance