11:13 08th Mar, 2012
Samsung Launches New LED Monitor Series
Starts from Rs 6200 for 18.5".
Samsung has launched a new LED monitor series in India, which claims to be superior to its predecessor in more than one ways. The new monitors sport a better design and apparently, have better picture quality. Available in screen sizes of 18.5", 20", 21.5", 23", and 27", these target general as well as business consumers. The new series does not have any specific name as such.
The new monitors come with a specified Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 5,000,000:1. Samsung has once again used its Magic Angle technique for wide vertical as well as horizontal viewing angles of up to 178 degrees, thus the images appear the same regardless of the position of the viewer. Thanks to the Eco Saving mode, it supposedly consumes up to 50% less power. HDMI connectivity has been made standard in all of these monitors, while the 23" model also supports 3D with 2D-to-3D conversion. The pricing starts at Rs 6200 and go up to Rs 20,500, and all of these come with a 3-year on-site warranty.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones