11:13 08th Mar, 2012
Samsung Launches New LED Monitor Series
Starts from Rs 6200 for 18.5".
Samsung has launched a new LED monitor series in India, which claims to be superior to its predecessor in more than one ways. The new monitors sport a better design and apparently, have better picture quality. Available in screen sizes of 18.5", 20", 21.5", 23", and 27", these target general as well as business consumers. The new series does not have any specific name as such.
The new monitors come with a specified Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 5,000,000:1. Samsung has once again used its Magic Angle technique for wide vertical as well as horizontal viewing angles of up to 178 degrees, thus the images appear the same regardless of the position of the viewer. Thanks to the Eco Saving mode, it supposedly consumes up to 50% less power. HDMI connectivity has been made standard in all of these monitors, while the 23" model also supports 3D with 2D-to-3D conversion. The pricing starts at Rs 6200 and go up to Rs 20,500, and all of these come with a 3-year on-site warranty.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance