14:33 10th Nov, 2014
Lenovo VIBE X2 Is Now Available On Flipkart For Rs 20000
The premium-looking handset will compete with a number of local and international brands in the mid-range market segment.
Lenovo has finally let loose its multi-faceted mid-range smartphone, the VIBE X2 on Flipkart. The smartphone as expected, is retailing at a price tag of Rs 19,999 which is a bit surprising at first, but then somehow makes sense once you consider the number of features it packs in.
The VIBE X2 certainly looks premium with that sandwiched design that not only makes the smartphone sturdier, but allows for the VIBE Xtensions that users will be able to attach to the smartphone.
The smartphone will compete with the Micromax Canvas Nitro A310, the Sony Xperia C, last years Moto X and the barrage of XOLO handsets that have recently entered the smartphone market.
As for the specs:
- We get a 5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixel) display
- A true octa-core, 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595m chipset with 2 GB of RAM
- Memory is limited to 32 GB of internal storage only
- A 13 MP primary camera with an LED flash is available on the back with 5 MP unit on the front for the selfie-conscious
- We get the usual radios including 4G LTE /3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0
- The handset runs Android KitKat, packs a 2,300 mAh battery and weights just a 120 grams
Lenovo will offer a chunky 95% discount on the charging case that will normally cost you Rs 2000. The company will even refund your EMI interest fees on select credit cards on purchasing a VIBE X2 and offers 35% off on shopping from Myntra; along with free preselected ebooks from Flipkart worth Rs 1200.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow