15:01 06th Nov, 2014
The Sisley S90 Is An Expression Of Lenovo’s Love For The iPhone 6
We wish Motorola the best of luck.
Lenovo has announced a brand new smartphone for its mid range called the Sisley S90. While the innards of the smartphone are not much to talk about, it is indeed the design that is making headlines.
Lenovo has announced the smartphone in China. And since the Chinese love the iPhone and Apple, they decided to make the Sisley S90 look exactly like the iPhone 6. Yes, this is indeed an iPhone 6 look-a-like, just that it comes in one more colour option -- Pink.
We guess that Lenovo was a bit too focussed on its competitor and decided go all in, instead of being inspired and all that jazz. There is even an Apple inspired wallpaper in the press shots that we are sure you will recognise. The only thing that Lenovo did work on, was on making the smartphone slim all over and managed keep the camera module in line with the rest of the body (achievement!).
As for the specifications of the Sisley S90:
- We get a 5 inch, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Super AMOLED display
- Inside we get a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset with 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory
- The handset includes a 13 MP sensor on the back along with an iPhone-like flash, and a massive 8 MP shooter up front
- We get Android KitKat 4.4.4 inside, powered by 2,300 mAh battery and dual SIM card slots
The Lenovo Sisley S90 will retail for RMB 1999 (approx 20,000 INR) and will be available in pink, gold,grey and silver only in China.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow