13:30 04th Nov, 2014
Panasonic Launches The T9 Ultra-Budget Smartphone For Rs 3750
No, T9 does not stand for the prediction technology.
Panasonic has launched its ultra-budget smartphone in India oddly called the T9. The smartphone has been designed to deliver a capable Android device at a price range that even Google’s Android One program cannot reach.
The T9 looks pretty decent considering that it costs almost a half of what Google’s Android One range is priced at. Panasonic seems to have actually worked on the design and included the right bits for the hardware which will hopefully keep the phone humming after installing a couple of apps.
Clearly this is not a gaming device, but one that has been made to run messengers like Whatsapp, along with the usual calling and messaging. Looking at the specs:
- We get a 3.5 inch, 320 x 480 pixel display
- A 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal memory that includes support for micro SD cards
- There is a 2 MP camera with an LED flash on the back and VGA unit up-front
- We get 2G bands, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth for the radios
- All of this is powered by a 1300 mAh battery that should easily get you through a day of use considering the screen size
The Panasonic T9 comes in black and white, is priced at Rs 3750 and is available for purchase online at the Indiatimes shopping website.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones