12:30 14th Aug, 2014
The Moto 360 Will Last Two And A Half Days On A Single Charge | TechTree.com
The Moto 360 Will Last Two And A Half Days On A Single Charge
If the figures are true, the Moto 360 can't compete with devices from Pebble, but it certainly better than the Android Wear competition.
The Moto 360 smartwatch is undoubtedly the most hotly anticipated devices of this year, though we still don't know if there's a catch that could make it tank. One of the concerns we had as prospective users is poor battery life, but thanks to blogger Luca Viscardi we can now breathe some sort of a sigh of relief.
Just days ago we got to see the first shots of the beautifully crafted wireless charger cradle the Moto 360 comes with, and now we know how often we're going to have to use it. According to a sort of early review, the blogger claims that the device will last for about two and a half days on a single charge.
While we admit that's not all that impressive, it's certainly better than having to charge your smartwatch everyday like with the LG G Watch. If the figures are true, the Moto 360 doesn't stand up against rival devices from the likes of Pebble, but it blows the Android Wear competition out of the water.
There still is a chance of that battery life figure changing on the final production model, so while we're still a little skeptical, we're also excited. Motorola could really have a winner on their hands, but there's another factor holding us back – the price.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India