11:34 01st Aug, 2014
OnePlus OneWatch Seems Ready For Showtime | TechTree.com
OnePlus OneWatch Seems Ready For Showtime
Leaked images point to a smartwatch with a... titanium case?
Well, its now time for round two as BGR seems to have gotten hold of some leaked images that actually show a OnePlus ‘OneWatch’ as the company calls it, along with sketches describing the hardware. The first image literally shows the product placed on the banner of what appears to be the OnePlus website, meaning that this could clearly be a product that is already hitting production.
As the product design sketches reveal, the OnePlus OneWatch will sport a titanium case (seems pretty much far-fetched) and sapphire glass to cover the round OLED display. This would technically make it the third smartwatch after the Moto 360, which has yet to be launched and the Samsung’s newly leaked smartwatch, to sport a round display.
Round is definitely in when it comes to smartwatches, even though buyers have not waited for the launch of the Moto 360 but gone ahead and purchased the square G Watch and Gear Live.
Display aside, the OneWatch’s sketches point to a battery that has been integrated into the strap and will come in leather options. Knowing how touchy OnePlus is when it comes to using the right materials this indeed seems like a possibility.
Do we see another contender in the smartwatch space? Well, it seems like a far-fetched idea for now, since Motorola with all its expertise is still struggling with a round display. Will the OnePlus OneWatch be powered by Android Wear? For now it certainly seems like the right path to take, with an ecosystem of supported apps that is already available for users.
Image Credits: BGRIndia
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India