21:06 21st Feb, 2012
Wipro Unveils e.go Aero Notebook Range | TechTree.com
Wipro Unveils e.go Aero Notebook Range
Includes 14" Aero Ultra with a slim magnesium alloy body, starts from Rs 40,000.
India's Wipro Infotech has taken a plunge into the ultrabook segment through its new product range. The product line dubbed as the e.go Aero includes the Aero Alpha, Aero Book, and Aero Ultra notebooks ranging from 11.6" to 14" screen sizes. The Aero Ultra is an ultrabook in this series, whereas the rest are regular notebooks.
The Aero Alpha is a no-nonsense notebook meant for everyday computing, and you get a choice of Intel Core i3 and i5 processors with it. The lightweight laptop ships with a white paint job and serves as an entry level device in this range. The Aero Book incorporates a 2nd generation Core i5 in a 11.6" form factor. It's targeted at consumers who want good computational power in a diminutive package.
The Aero Ultra is powered by Intel's Consumer Ultra-Low Voltage (CULV) series of Core i3 and i5 processors. This 14" ultrabook weighs just 1.7 kg, and includes a 500 GB HDD and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. Its magnesium alloy shell is just shy of two centimetres. The Aero range starts at Rs 40,000, going all the way up to 49,000, depending on the configuration you pick.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance