15:21 24th Jul, 2014
HTC Says The Smartwatch Spied In The Video Isn't The Real Deal | TechTree.com
HTC Says The Smartwatch Spied In The Video Isn't The Real Deal
The only shread of proof we had about HTC's rumoured One Wear is now gone.
A recent behind-the-scenes video released by HTC gave us a glimpse of an unidentified smartwatch that everyone assumed could be the company's upcoming Android Wear hardware. However, HTC has now broken the silence advising us that it would be best if we didn't read too much into the devices appearance in the video.
"HTC encourages our design team to explore and tinker with new ideas and even models, as is the case with the watch some viewers noticed in our recent HTC Design video," a HTC spokesperson told TechRadar.
The report went on to say that the spied device could have nothing to do with the actual device HTC is working on. As we'd expected the device was most probably an early prototype, which is why the company didn't mind it making an appearance in the video.
Still, if the smartwatch in the video isn't HTC's upcoming Android Wear smartwatch, there's still hope that the company could launch a round device, similar to the Moto 360. The truth is the only bit of proof of what the rumoured HTC One Wear could look like has just gone out the window, so lets just go back to waiting.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals