13:51 07th Jul, 2014
Budget LG G Pad 10.1 To Roll Out In India Later This Month
LG hopes to make up for its previous failure with a new version of the G Pad with a hopefully decent price tag.
LG has finally announced that it will begin the roll out of its G Pad 10.1 tablet this month. The roll out would start with the US, followed by Europe, Asia and Latin America, later this month.
Finally we have some details about the 10.1 version of the tablet, which was announced by LG earlier this year. The tablet sport a large 10 inch screen with a rather puny resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The display is an IPS one and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM, running on Android KitKat. Also included is a hefty 8000 mAh battery unit. Yes, it seems to be more of a budget tablet if you look at the specifications.
There are plenty of LG UI customisations and we see the new flat UI that appeared on the G3 out here as well. The tablet comes with the usual plethora of features that you may never use like Gesture Shot, but also comes with one interesting addition -- QPair 2.0. The feature works via Bluetooth and will allow you to receive and respond to notifications of calls along with messages from your LG smartphone on your G Pad.
The tablet should be available in Black and Red and the pricing, along with the local availability of the device is yet to be announced.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones