23:16 18th Feb, 2012
ViewSonic Launches ViewPad 7e
"Entertainment" tablet is priced at just Rs 13,000.
ViewSonic has finally lau nched the ViewPad 7e tablet in India, close to a year since it was shown off at Computex. The "7" in the name stands for the 7" screen, while the "e" stands for entertainment. This Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) tablet is powered by a 1 GHz ARM A8 processor and comes with 4 GB in-built storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD.
Country Manager Ajay Sharma said, "ViewPad 7e delivers a powerful entertainment experience at an affordable price. It's the newest addition to our ViewPad tablet series, which are equipped with the latest high-performance technologies". The tablet is capable of playing back 1080p movies that can be output to larger displays using micro HDMI port. It comes with a 3 MP autofocus rear camera and front VGA camera for video chat. Internet connectivity is available via Wi-Fi.
The pearly white tablet has dimensions of 19.2 x 13.1 x 1.4 cm and weighs 0.45 kg. The 800x600 multi-touch screen comes with RiteTouch technology that claims to allow easy use of the stylus as a touch input. It comes with its own ViewScene 3D interface, which sports attractive and customisable 3D menus that rotate at a flick of a finger. It is provided with a book-like cover with the aim to provide a more fulfilling ebook reading experience.
The ViewSonic ViewPad 7e is available at an MRP of Rs 13,000.
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users