Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:13 21st Feb, 2012
HTC Ville Images Leaked
Official announcement expected at MWC 2012.
Images of HTC's upcoming device, called the Ville, have surfaced on the internet. Although the snaps aren't very clear, the yet-to-be-announced phone seems to run the latest Android 4.0 with the Sense 4.0 UI on top of it.
According to the source, the handset is powered by a 1.5 GHz CPU and has 1 GB of RAM. It sports a 4.3" AMOLED screen and an 8 MP camera. The phone is only 8.9 mm thick, which is unusual since most HTC devices are chubby. The sound is taken care of by Beats Audio integration, as seen in the Sensation XE.
Considering that this is leak, there's no information regarding Ville's pricing and availability. However, HTC is likely to go official about this device at the Mobile World Congress 2012, which is just around the corner .
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance