Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:13 21st Feb, 2012
HTC Ville Images Leaked
Official announcement expected at MWC 2012.
Images of HTC's upcoming device, called the Ville, have surfaced on the internet. Although the snaps aren't very clear, the yet-to-be-announced phone seems to run the latest Android 4.0 with the Sense 4.0 UI on top of it.
According to the source, the handset is powered by a 1.5 GHz CPU and has 1 GB of RAM. It sports a 4.3" AMOLED screen and an 8 MP camera. The phone is only 8.9 mm thick, which is unusual since most HTC devices are chubby. The sound is taken care of by Beats Audio integration, as seen in the Sensation XE.
Considering that this is leak, there's no information regarding Ville's pricing and availability. However, HTC is likely to go official about this device at the Mobile World Congress 2012, which is just around the corner .
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499