Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:00 24th Nov, 2011
Sensation XE Lands In India
Features Dr Dre branded in-ear monitors.
Roughly two months after the official announcement, HTC's Sensation XE has reached Indian shores. The main highlight of this Android is Beats Audio Technology, which the manufacturer claims delivers studio-quality audio.
The device packs in a 1.5 GHz CPU and 768 MB of RAM. Other specs include an 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, MHL-enabled micro-USB port, and a microSD card slot. According to the company, the XE promises to provide fuller bass, crisper vocals, and an unmatched level of clarity to music lovers.
The XE will ship with an 8 GB microSD card and Beats by Dr Dre in-ear headphones. It is priced at Rs 35,500, but can be purchased for cheaper through online stores in India.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-