Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:51 14th May, 2014
Motorola Unveils A Fancy Ferrari Edition Of Moto G
The handset is only available in Mexico for 5000 Pesos (approx. Rs 23,000).
Hot on heels of Moto E, Motorola has unveiled a relatively premium version of its popular budget handset Moto G. Dubbed Moto G Ferrari Edition, this phone comes in black and red. The back is covered by Kevlar. There’s Ferrari branding below the screen and the iconic logo on the back-panel. Moreover, the phone will have access to exclusive Ferrari themes and wallpaper to justify its branding. Another thing that separates this phone from the Moto G available in India is the addition of 4G LTE support. Rest of the hardware specifications are almost similar to the original Moto G.
For starts you get a 4.5-inch HD screen. The IPS display offers good viewing angles and is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400 chipset clocked at 1.2 GHz. It comes with an Adreno 305 GPU and 1 GB RAM. Other features include a 5 megapixel camera, front-facing snapper, 16 GB internal storage (no 8 GB version), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and 2070 mAh battery. Note that this handset lacks a memory card slot, and don’t forget to read our Moto G review.
The Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition is only available in Mexico. It’s priced at 5000 Mexican Pesos, which translates to Rs 23,000. Damn, even Mexico’s currency values more than that of India.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance