Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:51 14th May, 2014
Motorola Unveils A Fancy Ferrari Edition Of Moto G
The handset is only available in Mexico for 5000 Pesos (approx. Rs 23,000).
Hot on heels of Moto E, Motorola has unveiled a relatively premium version of its popular budget handset Moto G. Dubbed Moto G Ferrari Edition, this phone comes in black and red. The back is covered by Kevlar. There’s Ferrari branding below the screen and the iconic logo on the back-panel. Moreover, the phone will have access to exclusive Ferrari themes and wallpaper to justify its branding. Another thing that separates this phone from the Moto G available in India is the addition of 4G LTE support. Rest of the hardware specifications are almost similar to the original Moto G.
For starts you get a 4.5-inch HD screen. The IPS display offers good viewing angles and is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400 chipset clocked at 1.2 GHz. It comes with an Adreno 305 GPU and 1 GB RAM. Other features include a 5 megapixel camera, front-facing snapper, 16 GB internal storage (no 8 GB version), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and 2070 mAh battery. Note that this handset lacks a memory card slot, and don’t forget to read our Moto G review.
The Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition is only available in Mexico. It’s priced at 5000 Mexican Pesos, which translates to Rs 23,000. Damn, even Mexico’s currency values more than that of India.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-