16:01 19th Mar, 2014
Moto 360 Smartwatch: A Modern Twist To An Age-Old Accessory
Will be available for purchase in the US as early as this summer.
After Google announced its Android Wear, Motorola did not want to hold back. We were impressed by the technology shown in the promo video, but what's more awesome is the elegant design of Motorola's latest smartwatch Moto 360. The company released a video revealing how much effort went into creating this gadget.
Going by the press images, the styling looks stunning. We assume, Motorola must have spent a lot of time working on this project. In a way, it's reminiscent of the Moto Aura, which had a circular display and metal body. It goes to show that Motorola has not forgotten the pre-Apple era — a time where every new release had a different form factor.
The Moto 360 will begin selling in US this summer and hopefully we will see a global launch later this year.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-