16:01 19th Mar, 2014
Moto 360 Smartwatch: A Modern Twist To An Age-Old Accessory
Will be available for purchase in the US as early as this summer.
After Google announced its Android Wear, Motorola did not want to hold back. We were impressed by the technology shown in the promo video, but what's more awesome is the elegant design of Motorola's latest smartwatch Moto 360. The company released a video revealing how much effort went into creating this gadget.
Going by the press images, the styling looks stunning. We assume, Motorola must have spent a lot of time working on this project. In a way, it's reminiscent of the Moto Aura, which had a circular display and metal body. It goes to show that Motorola has not forgotten the pre-Apple era — a time where every new release had a different form factor.
The Moto 360 will begin selling in US this summer and hopefully we will see a global launch later this year.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance