16:57 26th Dec, 2013
Two New Nokia Handsets On The Way?
Serial-leaker @evleaks puts up more renders of new Nokia phones, new Asha handsets unveiled too.
Looks like the Nokia may (or may not… who knows?) be looking at attacking the dual-SIM and entry-level Android market soon, if Twitter leaker Evleaks is to be believed. The guys behind the twitter handle have put up new rendered images of the supposedly Android-based handset codenamed "Normandy" and a dual-SIM Windows Phone 8 device codenamed "MoneyPenny"
While Nokia Normandy was expected to be announced by early 2014, the picture caption suggests that it will be a reality in the next five-odd days of 2013. Another leak suggests the existence of the dual-SIM windows Phone 8 handset called Nokia Moneypenny. No specific hardware details of the two have been suggested, so we'll just have to wait for the drama to unfold.
Coming back to reality, Nokia has finally brought out its three Asha phones — 500, 502, and 503. Click this link for details. As for pricing, the Asha 500 has been priced at Rs 4500, and will come bundled with a special TATA Docomo offer for free WhatsApp for three months, after which you need to shell out Rs 17 every month for the next 9 months.
The Asha 502 has been priced at Rs 5970, and Idea users can stake claim to free 2G internet service of up to 500MB per month for 3 months. Finally, the Asha 503 with no data plan offers can be yours at an MRP of Rs 6800.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020