Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
07:49 06th Dec, 2013
Cygnett Launches Port Chargers For iDevices
Compatible with the new lineup of Apple products.
Cygnett has launched a new range of MFi (Made for iPhone) chargers in India. These include 30 pin and lightning pin chargers for use at home or in the car. These chargers complement the complete range of Apple products — iPhones, iPads, and iPods. After the launch of iOS7-based devices, a large number of third party accessories were not compatible with Apple devices.
The range offers the user products such as the dual-USB charger, Groove Power + EU (30 pin) with 2.1 Amp output. This enables user to charge two gadgets at a time, and the cable could also be used as a USB-connect cable. Whereas Power Flash - EU (Lightening port) offers 2.4 Amp output for super-fast charging along with dual-USB feature.
Each product comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The products are priced between Rs 1600 and Rs 4000.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones