12:10 13th Nov, 2013
Google Glass Will Soon Stream Music | TechTree.com
Google Glass Will Soon Stream Music
New command to play music, along with stereo earbuds soon to come to early adopters.
Google is all set to ensure that when it does bring its wearable tech, the much-hyped Google Glass, it has enough takers. After announcing support for prescription lenses, the search giant announced new voice commands that will help users play music.
On its official Google+ account, the company announced that it will be rolling out new voice command ("Okay Glass, listen to") for its existing Explorers "in the next few weeks". With it, the technology's early adapters can access tracks from Google Play Music (including tracks from All Access). Plus, users can also look forward to "stereo earbuds designed specifically for Glass, with five interchangeable color caps". These include grey, white, black, cyan, and orange hues, and will be available by this month-end; priced at $85, reports NYTimes.com. Also, a few months back, the company rolled-out Sound Search that can identify a song playing in close proximity.
In the meantime, check out this promotional video By Young Guru to promote the feature:
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals