13:02 11th Nov, 2013
Blind As A Bat Without Glasses? Google Glass To The Rescue | TechTree.com
Blind As A Bat Without Glasses? Google Glass To The Rescue
Google's wonder gadget soon to support prescription lenses.
Google seems to be preparing hard to get its wearable-tech, the Google Glass acceptance before going public. After offering hardware upgrades to the original set of "Explorers", early adaptors who had to rely on optical lenses for vision correction when using the eye gear may soon be in for a treat. The search giant has tied up with US-based Rochester Optical to make the glass with prescription lenses for Google glass.
These are expected to be available "for purchase in early 2014". They have roped in Tim Moore of Venture Glass fame, an early Glass adaptor for the project. Read more details here. So the US market can see the commercial version of the wonder gadget soon. So much for road safety and traffic violations.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals