19:00 30th Oct, 2013
Google Glass 2 Soon To Be Reality
Hold on to your horses, it's still not retailing yet.
Early adopters of Google Glass have a reason to cheer; minor glitches on the "revolutionary" wearable tech will soon be fixed for them. These changes will enable original "Explorers" (who picked up a pair before 28th October) to swap Glasses with upgraded hardware, which will "work with future lines of shades and prescription frames", Google said via its official Glass Google+ account. The new set will also come with a mono earbud, which is sure to please early adopters who weren't too happy with the bone vibration sound, reports TechRadar.com.
Also under this one-time scheme, Google Glass users can also switch frame colours when opting for the switch. While the switch is optional, Explorers can also nominate three of their friends to buy the glass online. Why look like a dork alone, when you can rope in your (poorer) friends to join the fun? Read all about it here.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance