15:24 15th Oct, 2013
Reliance and Airtel To Offer iPhone 5S/5C At Obscene Prices?
You'd better have deep pockets.
"Only deep pockets may apply". Reliance Communications and Bharti Airtel are to offer iPhone 5S and 5C on 1st November for an obscene rate of Rs 54,000 and Rs 42,000 respectively, if reports are to be believed.
Rather than the usual delays of launching it's products by late in India, Apple seems eager to cash in on the Diwali, which will be here on 3rd November this year.
For those with a penchant for blowing huge amounts of money for the Succubus-like phone (or Incubus-like depending on your gender) will be disappointed — pre-booking hasn't started as yet.
Those who still have some grey cells intact can check your local grey market for better rates (iPhone 5C is selling around Rs 37,000). While the rest who are still sane can aspire for Nokia 1020 which actually features something a lot more useful than a fingerprint scanner with Gold slapped on.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones