15:31 04th Oct, 2013
Is HTC Making A Dual Boot Windows-Android Phone?
If they do decide to create dual boot phones, they may slightly modify their punchline to "Here's Two Change".
Microsoft, the proud owner of Nokia, is wooing HTC to not only make more Windows Phones, but actually offer Windows as a second boot option in their future Android phones too.
Terry Myerson, head of Microsoft’s operating systems unit, asked HTC last month to load Windows as a second option to Google's popular Android OS. Microsoft supposedly even discussed cutting or completely eliminating the licence fee, though no decision has been made yet, as reported by Bloomberg.
Why is Microsoft pushing Windows so hard in spite of Nokia buy out?
- Microsoft has 3.7 percent share where as Apple has 13 percent with Android at 79 percent.
- HTC which was number one in US has posted declining sales records $101 million in the third quarter
- HTC was the first to release Android and Windows based phones
If HTC does decide to come out with dual boot phones what would they be called?
Their tagline too can be slightly modified to "Here's Two Change".
If you can think of something whackier, do let us know in the comments section below.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband