15:31 04th Oct, 2013
Is HTC Making A Dual Boot Windows-Android Phone?
If they do decide to create dual boot phones, they may slightly modify their punchline to "Here's Two Change".
Microsoft, the proud owner of Nokia, is wooing HTC to not only make more Windows Phones, but actually offer Windows as a second boot option in their future Android phones too.
Terry Myerson, head of Microsoft’s operating systems unit, asked HTC last month to load Windows as a second option to Google's popular Android OS. Microsoft supposedly even discussed cutting or completely eliminating the licence fee, though no decision has been made yet, as reported by Bloomberg.
Why is Microsoft pushing Windows so hard in spite of Nokia buy out?
- Microsoft has 3.7 percent share where as Apple has 13 percent with Android at 79 percent.
- HTC which was number one in US has posted declining sales records $101 million in the third quarter
- HTC was the first to release Android and Windows based phones
If HTC does decide to come out with dual boot phones what would they be called?
Their tagline too can be slightly modified to "Here's Two Change".
If you can think of something whackier, do let us know in the comments section below.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance