20:08 07th Aug, 2013
Indian Students Can Now Purchase Microsoft Office 365 University At Special Rates | TechTree.com
Indian Students Can Now Purchase Microsoft Office 365 University At Special Rates
The package costs Rs 4200, and the subscription is valid for 4 years.
A few days after Microsoft unveiled the Office Mobile package for Android users in the United States. Now, the Redmond-based company is now offering the Office 365 in a new package, Office 365 University that is meant exclusively for students studying in accredited universities and colleges in India. The Office 365 University package includes the latest office applications, which students can install and make use of on two computers (both PC and MAC).
University students in India can avail the Microsoft Office 365 University on a 4-year subscription that costs Rs 4200, according to an official press release. The Office package comprises of various Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, and Publisher. Subscribers also get 20 GB additional SkyDrive storage area.
Microsoft states that students will have to undergo a credential verification process (university credentials) to avail the MS Office 365 University subscription, both online and manually (students will require to submit credentials, physically). Microsoft's Office 365 University can be purchased online, post credential verification. Apart from students of accredited institutions, even the faculty and staff at these institutes are eligible to purchase the software.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance