12:10 30th Jul, 2013
After airtel Free Zone, Vodafone Now Gives Free Twitter Access
The offer is available to both prepaid and postpaid users for three months.
After a new 3G data package called "Be Smart", Vodafone India has now announced free Twitter access to both its prepaid and postpaid subscribers. With this initiative, Vodafone customers can use the microblogging service from the "Twitter for Android" app or the service's mobile website (mobile.twitter.com). The official press release, suggest that the free Twitter access is valid for three months, after which users will be charged the default data rate. Twitter is terming this initiative as the "no mobile internet charge". Both Vodafone and Twitter say that they will inform Vodafone customers about the applicable data rates after expiry of the "no mobile internet charge" offer.
In the past, airtel also had a similar tie-up with Google, and launched the Free Zone scheme, which let airtel's prepaid and postpaid customers to access Google mobile web search, Gmail, and Google+ mobile websites for free, throughout the country.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens