Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:27 29th Jul, 2013
Supposed Motorola Moto X Images Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
Could feature a 10.5 MP rear camera and a dual-core processor.
After the search giant Google purchased Motorola's mobile division, tech enthusiasts have been eagerly waiting for the company's upcoming flagship phone. In last couple of months, we've come across multiple leaks of the Motorola Moto X, which is touted to be the game changer for the brand. Now before it goes official on 1st of August, @Evleaks has posted the phone's press images on the internet.
Going by the images, the phone seems to sport a 4.5 or 4.7 inch HD screen. The back-panel is slightly curved and has textured pattern. While @Evleaks hasn't provided any information regarding specs, it's widely speculated that the phone will be powered by a dual-core processor built on Qualcomm's SOC. Other than that you can expect a 10.5 megapixel camera, 2 GB of RAM, and 2200 mAh battery.
Similar to the recently-released Droid Mini, Ultra, and Maxx, the Moto X will probably feature a Siri-like voice-activated assistant. You don't have to wait too long for more details to emerge, as Motorola's event is just around the corner.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance