Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:27 29th Jul, 2013
Supposed Motorola Moto X Images Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
Could feature a 10.5 MP rear camera and a dual-core processor.
After the search giant Google purchased Motorola's mobile division, tech enthusiasts have been eagerly waiting for the company's upcoming flagship phone. In last couple of months, we've come across multiple leaks of the Motorola Moto X, which is touted to be the game changer for the brand. Now before it goes official on 1st of August, @Evleaks has posted the phone's press images on the internet.
Going by the images, the phone seems to sport a 4.5 or 4.7 inch HD screen. The back-panel is slightly curved and has textured pattern. While @Evleaks hasn't provided any information regarding specs, it's widely speculated that the phone will be powered by a dual-core processor built on Qualcomm's SOC. Other than that you can expect a 10.5 megapixel camera, 2 GB of RAM, and 2200 mAh battery.
Similar to the recently-released Droid Mini, Ultra, and Maxx, the Moto X will probably feature a Siri-like voice-activated assistant. You don't have to wait too long for more details to emerge, as Motorola's event is just around the corner.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-