Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:33 18th Jul, 2013
HTC One Mini Is Now Official With 4.3" HD Screen
Looks similar to the HTC One, and features a dual-core processor and a 4 Ultrapixel camera.
HTC has finally unveiled the long rumoured One Mini. As speculated, the phone is a watered-down version of company’s current flagship HTC One. For starters, you get the sleek aluminium body with frontal speakers. The phone packs in dual-core Snapdragon 400 chipset clocked at 1.4 Ghz. The display is 4.3-inch with pixel dimensions of 720x1280. Thanks to the Gorilla Glass 3, the screen is scratch resistant. In the photography department, it offers a similar 4 Ultrapixel camera as its older sibling. I say, "similar", because it lacks the (OIS) Optical Image Stabilization found in the original HTC One. However, it does offer the Taiwanese manufacturer's home-brewed photography mode called Zoe. Other features include 16 GB of internal storage (lacks microSD card slot), 1 GB RAM, 1.6 mp front-facing camera, Beats audio enhancement, and 1800 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
The HTC One Mini runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense UI on top of it. The device is expected to launch globally at a price tag of around 450 euros (approximately Rs 35,000). The phone looks promising due to its compact form-factor, however, I think its price is quite steep.
- 4.3" LCD screen with 720x1280 pixels, Goriila Glass 3.
- 4 Ultrapixel camera, 1.6 MP front facing camera.
- Snapdragon 400 chipset, 1.4 GHz Dual-core processor, Adreno 305 GPU.
- 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage. Lacks microSd card slot.
- 3.5mm jack, Beats Audio enhancement.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4, A-GPS.
- Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5.
- 1800 mAH battery.
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”