18:54 25th Jun, 2013
Amazon India Now Lets You Shop Gadgets And Mobile Accessories
Adds six categories in all; lets users use their US Amazon login credentials to shop.
After experimenting with Junglee.com and launching its exclusive Indian store (www.amazon.in), Amazon has now extended the store's portfolio with gadgets and accessories.
Amazon's India store now consists of 6 main categories: Books, Kindle, Movies and TV, Mobiles and Accessories, Cameras and Photography, and Portable media players. The site offers interesting products feature lists such as "Tablets less than Rs 10K, Tablets with call facility", for products under the Tablets listing. The site is providing free home delivery for orders above Rs 500, with shipping charges of Rs 49 per order for purchases below the limit. For now though, all orders will be shipped for no extra cost.
Another advantage that Amazon gives to its India users is the ability to use the Amazon.com (US site) login credentials. Amazon's India store is also accessible via mobile, and purchases can also be made in the same way as on a PC.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow